Meet Natasha Vernier, co-founder and CEO of Cable. A compliance leader within banking, she never harbored aspirations about being an entrepreneur- until she came across a glaringly obvious problem she couldn’t turn away from. And from there Cable was born.
In this episode we dive into:
- Natasha’s early journey and what compelled her to start Cable
- How she started her fundraise, and why she pushed for a higher initial salary
- Compiling a diverse cap table
- Her role as an LGBTQ+ leader in tech
- Cable’s operating system and how she managed to refine their principles
And much more!